Tuesday, June 7, 2011

urgh!
midnight!
i'm going to sleep now
i've already sleep late for a couple of days
and in day time i just felt like i can sleep whenever the time is
can you believe it?!
after having my ballet class and breakfast, i can go back to my bed and continue my sleeping plan
but i didn't
i'm addicted to a drama
it let me stick to it for a couple of hours
slept at 5.30am woke up at 11am
slept at 2am woke up at 8.30am
i'm going to die because of this kind of life
my holiday is just filled with ballet and piano
BALLET : my friend doesn't want to learn anymore. she left me alone. i'm gonna go in for the exam ALONE!
PIANO : having exam in the coming 7th of july. and i haven't finish prepared
great
what a great holiday i've had!
it's just only the first week.
how about the coming week?!

6.5.2011 0202

No comments: