Thursday, July 13, 2017

Look back at the previous blog posts
Noticing how much I've grown up since all these years

Never thought that growing up would be so fast
I never feel like growing up
It means that my parents are growing older
That my responsibilities as the eldest sister are becoming more adult-like
That my college/university life is leaving soon

How I wish time would slow down a little bit
Just enough for me to enjoy the rest of my degree life
Before the need of facing the cruelty of the society

But time wouldn't wait for anyone
As it would just ticking and tocking it's way through

No matter what
I appreciate everything that happen in my life
No matter how short or how long
No matter how important or how unnecessary
They made up a part of me
For me being me

Thank you



04.49AM  13.07.2017
The day that I turned 22

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow this blog is still active! Haha Enjoy your big day! Happy birthday.