Tuesday, May 17, 2011

just because of u i'm not single anymore
just because of u i'm being more and more naughty
just because of u my blog is getting sweeter and sweeter
just because of u i will sit in front of the computer smiling like a mad woman
just because of u i will do all kinds of expressions in front of the computer when u said something
just because of u i've experienced the best thing in my life
just because of u i've been through my precious teenage 16 with sweetness
just because of u i will take care myself better so that u will do it too
just because of u i can't concentrate when i'm trying to read my sejarah
just because of u i knew that there's really understanding between us
just because of u i found out that i fell in love with some of the love songs that can really describe us

just because of u i've done many things that i wouldn't think that i will do...
i've been through a precious day
i've been through an amazing valentine's day
i've been through a wonderful time with u
everyday with u is just like valentine's =)

i'm just wondering will this last forever?!
and will i ever find somebody that love and care for me so much if there's one day that u'll leave me?!



will it be


















or will it be















then















at last?!

No comments: