Saturday, May 28, 2011

something happened yesterday
and it caused my eyes to be swollen
about my first kiss
my parents knew about that
and they were kinda like angry?!
and i've been grounded because of that
i need to be at home for the whole holiday
since my dad's car was spoilt so we cna't go for vacation
my mom told me about 'bible' yesterday
she said that i need to keep a distance from u
when she said that
i think of breaking up
and this thought made me cry for a whole night
my mom even told me that
my dad wants to find you for a 'talk'
and luckily that they came late yesterday
if not i can't imagine what will happen


breaking up made me cried for the whole night
and i even wrote something and ready to send it to u this morning
but i don't have the courage
thinking of the breaking up made me feel like crying..
i don't wanna get swollen eyes anymore

so i'm so sorry to tell u baby..
i can't go out with you this holiday
i'm not going for iu

i didn't tell u this yesterday
because i don't wanna affect ur mood for exam
cz i think of telling u about the breaking up yesterday..

sorry darling.
*teardrops*


No comments: