Monday, February 21, 2011

dear friends
please don't say that i've forgotten u
i didn't and i won't
it is just we're not in the same class and same school
it doesn't mean that i'll forget u
i so sad that u don't know me since we're such good friends...

the one that are not in the same class with me :
please dn't always say that i've forgotten u!!!!!!
i don't know why u'll think like that
couldn't u think a little optimistic?!

the one that are not in the same school with me :
i didn't mean to lost my temper today
it is just i'm always not in a good mood when i'm waken up by someone else...
before i decide not to go for tonight tuition...
i think of u...
thinking that maybe u don't wanna go tuition cz u got exam...
then i also can do my homework...
i really didn't meant to talk to u with such a temper...
i'm so sorry...
i felt so sad...
u're angry at me... =(

No comments: