Monday, February 14, 2011

just for you

i think of you when i'm doing nothing - daydreaming
i think of you when i miss you
i think of you when u didn't reply my message or didn't send me a message
i think of you even you're just beside of me
i think of you even i'm in the middle of my ballet class and i didn't concentrate well since i'm thinking of you
i think of you when i need help
i think of you when i'm in bed and ready to sleep
i think of you whenever it is
i think of you wherever i am
i think of you whatever i'm doing

it is valentine's day now and i've nothing to give u as a present.
since u say it is not a MUST for me to give u present, then i think i can just write something to u.
but i think this is not enough so i need some idea for my chinese version.
let me think in school la =p


0226 14-02-2011

No comments: