Friday, February 4, 2011

what a boring chinese new year i have this year...
will the bai nian journey make my chinese new year becomes more interesting?!
maybe?!
=P
just miss my grandpa that had passed away...
miss his angpau =P
he loves me so much...
he says i'm the cleverest among his grandchildren..
he don't know how to express his love to me..
so everytime he sees me..
he'll give me money..
sometimes rm50... sometimes rm100...
once...
he gave my rm100..
he asks me to divide rm20 to my brother..
then i take rm80...
=)
i miss him ...
he passed away for 3++ years...
he hadn't meet me in dream ..
i just miss him...
i scared i will forget his face when i grew older..
i still rmb when he died..
i didn't cry..
i won't cry in front of him..
he was placed at home for seven days before the funeral
each of us had a chance to look at his face for the last time before he had been buried
i don't dare to look at his face
i know i will cry
at last..
i look at him for a second then i ran away with tears in my eyes
then i quickly wipe it away..
i miss him alot..
i just wanna tell him i got 7A's for upsr and 8A's for pmr..
i know he'll be happy if he sees this..
he'll be proud of me..
i want him to be proud of me..

No comments: